HALF PRICE Annual Servicing with Bikes bought from us over £400
Buy a bike from us for over £400 and we'll service it for half price every year that you own it*.
Why would you buy a bike from anywhere else?
So, here is an example of what you can get from our amazing Half-price Level One Service:
Wheels & Tyres
- check both wheel hubs and adjust if necessary
- check wheels are straight; including 5 mins adjustment if necessary
- check tyres for wear
- re-inflate tyres to appropriate pressure
Gears, Pedals & Crank
- check bottom bracket (between pedals) for inappropriate movement
- check wear on chainset, chain and rear cassette
- lubricate as necessary chainset, chain and rear cassette
- adjust gears for smoother operation
- align brakes for improved efficiency
- check brake cables and adjust if necessary
- (below handlebars) check and adjust if necessary
Nuts & Bolts
- check appropriately tight across the bike
Call 0117 9293500 or pop into the shop to book any service, or ask for further advice.
Due to an increasing number of service appointments being made but missed due to failing to turn up, we have had to amend our half price servicing structure. You must drop your bike off for its pre-booked service before the cutoff time on the day of the appointment (or the evening of the day before the appointment). If you fail to turn up on the day of the booked appointment before the cutoff time, or fail to inform us that you wish to cancel or amend the date, we will note this as a "No Show" on your service account. Accruing three "No Show" markers may cause us to revoke your servicing package.
Cutoff times for dropping a bike in for a pre-booked service:
- Monday - Saturday: 10.30am
- Sunday: 12 noon