Orbea Gain F40 2019
- An electric-assisted bike that handles and looks just like a conventional road bike.
- Pedal assistance allows you to ride further, longer, quicker and easier.
- Versatile, for gravel/multi-terrain, road riding, commuting or general leisure use.
The Orbea Gain was designed to enhance your ride, not dominate it. Exceptionally light-weight, sportive and rideable, the Gain is everything you need to tick off the kilometers without removing yourself from the ride. Modern, integrated and sleek, the Orbea Gain has no bulky components to compromise the experience, minimising it all so that it's just you, Gain and the hours ahead.
Orbea are a Spanish company, originally founded in 1840 as a manufacturer of rifles, moving onto bicycle production in the 1930s. Their bikes are produced at the Orbea factory in Mallabia, with some of their higher-end models being crafted in Portugal. Their range of bikes are built for varying riding styles, from full-suspension Enduro mountain bikes to featherweight Grand Tour racing machines.
|Fork||Speed 400mm Carbon Flat mount|
|Handlebars||Orbea OC-I Riser 640mm|
|Seatpost||Orbea OC-I 27.2x350mm|
|Tyres||Kenda K1067 700x38C Reflective type+puncture protection|
|Saddle||Selle Royal Scientia A2|
|Bike Frame Info||Orbea Gain|
|Bullet Point 1||An electric-assisted bike that handles and looks just like a conventional road bike.|
More from this brand
- Orbea Grow 0 2019Special Price £170.10 Regular Price £189.00
- Orbea Optima E50 2019Special Price £1,439.10 Regular Price £1,599.00
- Orbea MX 24 Dirt 2019Special Price £233.10 Regular Price £259.00
- Orbea MX 16 2019Special Price £215.10 Regular Price £239.00
- Orbea Gain F30 2019Special Price £1,619.10 Regular Price £1,799.00
- Orbea MX 20 Team 2019Special Price £296.10 Regular Price £329.00
- Orbea Occam TR M10 2019Special Price £4,049.10 Regular Price £4,499.00
- Orbea Orca M10 Team-D 2019Special Price £4,859.10 Regular Price £5,399.00