Full Precision BikeFit Voucher
This follows the process used by the Trek race team. It takes about 120 minutes.
1. Initial interview: off the bike we …
- Discuss the rider’s fitness, aims and goals
- Capture sports history
- Discuss injury history
- We test for limitations in flexibility, core strength and other factors
Once we know what the rider wants to gain from a fit, we work from the ground up to make worthwhile changes where needed.
2. Tailored bike setup: with rider on their bike we
Check and adjust
- cleats positioning for optimum lateral and for/aft positioning
- pedal stroke for stability adjustment
- body position via seat height, stem position and other things to deliver
- efficiency in pedal stroke
- balanced centre of mass
- comfort by being within the individual’s flexibility limits
The result is a better riding position tailored to meet what the rider wants, whether that is a more aerodynamic position, an end to back pain or simply to be more efficient on the bike.
|Discipline||Commute, MTB, Road|