Castelli Tabula Rasa Jersey FZ
Castelli all-over print jersey
- ProSecco Micro-mesh fabric to keep you dry
- Velocity Rev2 fabric on sleeves with close-to-body fit and raw-cut endings
- Covered YKKÂ® VislonÂ® zipper
- Drop tail with 3 rear pockets
- Internal silicone gripper elastic
- Reflective piping
Castelli can trace its roots back to 1876 when Vittore Gianni founded his fine tailoring business. Through the years they have clothed both AC Milan and Juventus football teams and the Milan Ballet among others.
The iconic scorpion logo is a badge of quality and any product bearing the logo will have undergone a thorough R & D process. It will have been tested by some of the best riders in the world. Indeed, sponsorship of professional riders has been a company policy for decades and results in many garments becoming available to the public relatively quickly after appearing on the pros.
Castelli have been an innovator of cycling clothing over the years with many firsts which are now commonplace. Coloured shorts are just one example, right the way up to the latest Gabba foul weather gear and San Remo speedsuits.
More from this brand
- Castelli Squadra VestWas: £40.00 Price from: £40.00
- Castelli UPF 50+ Light Leg SleevesWas: £45.00 Price from: £45.00
- Castelli Pro Issue W SleevelessWas: £35.00 Price from: £35.00
- Castelli Fast Feet Road ShoecoverWas: £70.00 Price from: £70.00
- Castelli Volata 2 Jersey FZWas: £95.00 Price from: £95.00
- Castelli Entrata 3 Sleeveless FZWas: £75.00 Price from: £75.00
- Castelli Endurance 2 BibshortWas: £125.00 Price from: £125.00
- Castelli Tabula Rasa W BibshortWas: £110.00 Price from: £110.00
- Castelli Summer SkullcapWas: £18.00 Price from: £18.00