Castelli Roubaix W Gel Glove
Roubaix W Gel Glove
- Mesh back of hand for fast cooling
- Gel padding for extra cushioning
- Synthetic palm is perforated for breathability
Castelli can trace its roots back to 1876 when Vittore Gianni founded his fine tailoring business. Through the years they have clothed both AC Milan and Juventus football teams and the Milan Ballet among others.
The iconic scorpion logo is a badge of quality and any product bearing the logo will have undergone a thorough R & D process. It will have been tested by some of the best riders in the world. Indeed, sponsorship of professional riders has been a company policy for decades and results in many garments becoming available to the public relatively quickly after appearing on the pros.
Castelli have been an innovator of cycling clothing over the years with many firsts which are now commonplace. Coloured shorts are just one example, right the way up to the latest Gabba foul weather gear and San Remo speedsuits.
More from this brand
- Castelli Squadra VestWas: £40.00 Price from: £40.00
- Castelli Climber's W SockWas: £15.00 Price from: £15.00
- Castelli Lightness GloveWas: £40.00 Price from: £40.00
- Castelli Thermoflex ArmwarmerWas: £30.00 Price from: £30.00
- Castelli Vista ShortWas: £70.00 Price from: £70.00
- Castelli Prologo VI Long Sleeve FZWas: £95.00 Price from: £95.00
- Castelli Perfetto VestWas: £110.00 Price from: £110.00
- Castelli Squadra ER JacketWas: £50.00 Price from: £50.00
- Castelli Prosecco R SSWas: £50.00 Price from: £50.00
- Castelli Rosso Corsa Cycling CapWas: £24.00 Price from: £24.00