Castelli Prologo VI Long Sleeve FZ
Summer weight fabrics with full length sleeves.
- New Punto fabric is light and breathable
- Full length sleeves
- Horizontal stretch for great fit, with limited vertical stretch to support pockets
- Covered YKKÂ® VislonÂ® zipper
- Castelli shadow logo sublimation overprint on dyed base fabric
- Drop tail with 3 rear pockets and internal silicone waist elastic on back
- Reflective piping
Castelli can trace its roots back to 1876 when Vittore Gianni founded his fine tailoring business. Through the years they have clothed both AC Milan and Juventus football teams and the Milan Ballet among others.
The iconic scorpion logo is a badge of quality and any product bearing the logo will have undergone a thorough R & D process. It will have been tested by some of the best riders in the world. Indeed, sponsorship of professional riders has been a company policy for decades and results in many garments becoming available to the public relatively quickly after appearing on the pros.
Castelli have been an innovator of cycling clothing over the years with many firsts which are now commonplace. Coloured shorts are just one example, right the way up to the latest Gabba foul weather gear and San Remo speedsuits.
More from this brand
- Castelli Squadra VestWas: £40.00 Price from: £40.00
- Castelli Evoluzione 2 BibshortWas: £85.00 Price from: £85.00
- Castelli Entrata 3 Jersey FZWas: £70.00 Price from: £70.00
- Castelli Free Aero Race 4 BibshortWas: £150.00 Price from: £150.00
- Castelli Tabula Rasa W Jersey FZWas: £80.00 Price from: £80.00
- Castelli UPF 50+ Light Knee SleevesWas: £30.00 Price from: £30.00
- Castelli Superleggera W JacketWas: £90.00 Price from: £90.00
- Castelli Free Speed Race JerseyWas: £90.00 Price from: £90.00
- Castelli Fast Feet TT ShoecoverWas: £45.00 Price from: £45.00
- Castelli Core Mesh 3 SSWas: £42.00 Price from: £42.00