Castelli Perfetto Light 2
PERFETTO LIGHT 2
- Gore Windstopper 150 fabric on front sleeves and yolk for lightweight protection.
- Nano Light fabric on the back sheds water but allows significant breathability
- 3 external pockets
- Extended tail with reflective Castelli wordmark
- YKK Vislon zipper for easy opening and closing
Castelli can trace its roots back to 1876 when Vittore Gianni founded his fine tailoring business. Through the years they have clothed both AC Milan and Juventus football teams and the Milan Ballet among others.
The iconic scorpion logo is a badge of quality and any product bearing the logo will have undergone a thorough R & D process. It will have been tested by some of the best riders in the world. Indeed, sponsorship of professional riders has been a company policy for decades and results in many garments becoming available to the public relatively quickly after appearing on the pros.
Castelli have been an innovator of cycling clothing over the years with many firsts which are now commonplace. Coloured shorts are just one example, right the way up to the latest Gabba foul weather gear and San Remo speedsuits.
More from this brand
- Castelli Squadra VestWas: £40.00 Price from: £40.00
- Castelli Pro Mesh W SleevelessWas: £56.00 Price from: £56.00
- Castelli A Bloc Jersey FZWas: £80.00 Price from: £80.00
- Castelli TR W CapWas: £19.00 Price from: £19.00
- Castelli Velocissima BibshortWas: £90.00 Price from: £90.00
- Castelli Thermoflex KneewarmerWas: £35.00 Price from: £35.00
- Castelli Perfetto W VestWas: £110.00 Price from: £110.00
- Castelli Premio 2 W ShortWas: £175.00 Price from: £175.00
- Castelli Diluvio 2 All-Road ShoecoverWas: £45.00 Price from: £45.00
- Castelli Diluvio C GloveWas: £40.00 Price from: £40.00