Castelli Perfetto Convertible Jacket
The convertible Perfetto is the jacket that can do it all. With the sleeves attached it provides full protection in cold conditions,but it turns into a Gabba-style short-sleeved jersey/jacket in mild conditions when you pull off the sleeves. It's perfect as a travel piece because you can ride in nearly all conditions with this jacket. If you're just starting to explore the Perfetto family of products, this is your all-conditions jacket.
Fully aero, fully breathable and fully protected
GoreÂ® WindstopperÂ® X-Lite Plus fabric for lightweight total wind
protection with water-repellent finish
Remove the sleeves for a short-sleeved Perfetto Jersey
Nano Flex fabric insert under arms
Storm-flap construction with reflective logo at back protects from wheel spray
Silicone gripper at waist prevents ride-up
Full-length YKKÂ® VislonÂ® zipper with wind flap
3 rear pockets with laser-cut drain holes
Weight: 457g (Large)
Temperature Range: 6Â°-18Â°C / 43Â°-64Â°F
Castelli can trace its roots back to 1876 when Vittore Gianni founded his fine tailoring business. Through the years they have clothed both AC Milan and Juventus football teams and the Milan Ballet among others.
The iconic scorpion logo is a badge of quality and any product bearing the logo will have undergone a thorough R & D process. It will have been tested by some of the best riders in the world. Indeed, sponsorship of professional riders has been a company policy for decades and results in many garments becoming available to the public relatively quickly after appearing on the pros.
Castelli have been an innovator of cycling clothing over the years with many firsts which are now commonplace. Coloured shorts are just one example, right the way up to the latest Gabba foul weather gear and San Remo speedsuits.
More from this brand
- Castelli Squadra VestWas: £40.00 Price from: £40.00
- Castelli Thermoflex LegwarmerWas: £45.00 Price from: £45.00
- Castelli Vista KnickerWas: £85.00 Price from: £85.00
- Castelli Prologo VI Long Sleeve FZWas: £95.00 Price from: £95.00
- Castelli Climber's W SockWas: £15.00 Price from: £15.00
- Castelli Lightness GloveWas: £40.00 Price from: £40.00
- Castelli Fondo Jersey FZWas: £90.00 Price from: £90.00
- Castelli Prosecco R SSWas: £50.00 Price from: £50.00
- Castelli Rosso Corsa Cycling CapWas: £24.00 Price from: £24.00
- Castelli Omloop Thermal BibshortWas: £125.00 Price from: £125.00