Castelli Nano Flex 2 Bibshort
- Nano Flex fabric provides outstanding warmth and stretch with water resistance
- Minimal seams for maximum water resistance
- KISS Air seat pad for all-day comfort
- Mesh bib straps for breathability
- Reflective screen-printed Castelli graphic on both legs
Break the rules
One of the cardinal rules of dressing for cycling is that your tights or leg warmers go inside your booties. Nano Flex changes that. When it's raining, put the tights or warmers over the booties to shed rain to the outside of the bootie and help keep your feet dry.
TRAIN THROUGH ANYTHING
We initially developed our Nano Flex tights to help you get through the occasional rainy day of training. But you asked for more, so here it is: the extreme-duty Nano Flex bibtight. By putting an extra layer over the thighs, knees and bum we're able to significantly increase the rain protection while also blocking a bit more wind. We've made the lower inner leg completely waterproof, since this was usually the first area to soak through with our Nano Flex tights. And because these tights are going to see heavier use, we've also upgraded the seat pad to the Progetto X2 Air, so you're ready for long rides with a high probability of rain.
GIRO3 ankle grippers lie flat and seal around shoecover
YKKÂ® ankle Camlock zippers with reflective tape for high visibility
Weight: 191g (Large)
Temperature Range: 14-22Â°C / 57-71Â°F
Castelli can trace its roots back to 1876 when Vittore Gianni founded his fine tailoring business. Through the years they have clothed both AC Milan and Juventus football teams and the Milan Ballet among others.
The iconic scorpion logo is a badge of quality and any product bearing the logo will have undergone a thorough R & D process. It will have been tested by some of the best riders in the world. Indeed, sponsorship of professional riders has been a company policy for decades and results in many garments becoming available to the public relatively quickly after appearing on the pros.
Castelli have been an innovator of cycling clothing over the years with many firsts which are now commonplace. Coloured shorts are just one example, right the way up to the latest Gabba foul weather gear and San Remo speedsuits.
|Bullet Point 1||Nano Flex fabric provides outstanding warmth and stretch with water resistance|
More from this brand
- Castelli Perfetto VestWas: £110.00 Price from: £110.00
- Castelli Squadra VestWas: £40.00 Price from: £40.00
- Castelli Perfetto Convertible JacketWas: £230.00 Price from: £230.00
- Castelli Gabba 2 WWas: £160.00 Price from: £160.00
- Castelli Pro Fit Light Rain JacketWas: £175.00 Price from: £175.00
- Castelli Free Kit 13 SockWas: £16.00 Price from: £16.00
- Castelli Thermoflex ArmwarmerWas: £30.00 Price from: £30.00
- Castelli Vista ShortWas: £70.00 Price from: £70.00
- Castelli Prologo VI JerseyWas: £85.00 Price from: £85.00
- Castelli Alta W SockWas: £15.00 Price from: £15.00