Castelli Idro Pro 2 Jacket
The ultimate Gore-Tex cycling jacket just got better.
- GORE-TEXÂ® SHAKEDRYâ„¢ 2-layer ultralight waterproof breathable fabric
- Stretch Gore water and windproof inserts at elbow, shoulder and side panel
- Stretch wrist closure eliminates flapping fabric yet facilitates ingress/egress
- YKKÂ® VislonÂ® waterproof zipper
- 2 external rear pockets
- Silicone elastic waistband
- Fully taped seams for total waterproof construction
- Reflective trim
- Packs up small to easily store in jersey pocket
Castelli can trace its roots back to 1876 when Vittore Gianni founded his fine tailoring business. Through the years they have clothed both AC Milan and Juventus football teams and the Milan Ballet among others.
The iconic scorpion logo is a badge of quality and any product bearing the logo will have undergone a thorough R & D process. It will have been tested by some of the best riders in the world. Indeed, sponsorship of professional riders has been a company policy for decades and results in many garments becoming available to the public relatively quickly after appearing on the pros.
Castelli have been an innovator of cycling clothing over the years with many firsts which are now commonplace. Coloured shorts are just one example, right the way up to the latest Gabba foul weather gear and San Remo speedsuits.
More from this brand
- Castelli Squadra VestWas: £40.00 Price from: £40.00
- Castelli Alta W SockWas: £15.00 Price from: £15.00
- Castelli Lightness GloveWas: £40.00 Price from: £40.00
- Castelli Thermoflex ArmwarmerWas: £30.00 Price from: £30.00
- Castelli Vista ShortWas: £70.00 Price from: £70.00
- Castelli Prologo VI JerseyWas: £85.00 Price from: £85.00
- Castelli Perfetto VestWas: £110.00 Price from: £110.00
- Castelli Squadra ER JacketWas: £50.00 Price from: £50.00
- Castelli Nano Flex Pro 2 OmloopWas: £145.00 Price from: £145.00
- Castelli Ruota 13 SockWas: £16.00 Price from: £16.00