Castelli Head Thingy
Neck warmer, headband, face mask, sun shield, head bandana, helmet liner - you decide. It's just the right weight for spring and summer use.
Tubular polyester knit construction
Light weight for spring/summer wear
Castelli can trace its roots back to 1876 when Vittore Gianni founded his fine tailoring business. Through the years they have clothed both AC Milan and Juventus football teams and the Milan Ballet among others.
The iconic scorpion logo is a badge of quality and any product bearing the logo will have undergone a thorough R & D process. It will have been tested by some of the best riders in the world. Indeed, sponsorship of professional riders has been a company policy for decades and results in many garments becoming available to the public relatively quickly after appearing on the pros.
Castelli have been an innovator of cycling clothing over the years with many firsts which are now commonplace. Coloured shorts are just one example, right the way up to the latest Gabba foul weather gear and San Remo speedsuits.
More from this brand
- Castelli Squadra VestWas: £40.00 Price from: £40.00
- Castelli Tempesta 3/4 PantWas: £190.00 Price from: £190.00
- Castelli Superleggera JacketWas: £95.00 Price from: £95.00
- Castelli Perfetto Light WWas: £140.00 Price from: £140.00
- Castelli Tabula Rasa Jersey FZWas: £80.00 Price from: £80.00
- Castelli Millerighe ShortWas: £85.00 Price from: £85.00
- Castelli Nanoflex+ ArmwarmerWas: £35.00 Price from: £35.00
- Castelli Emergency W JacketWas: £125.00 Price from: £125.00
- Castelli Milano Track JacketWas: £95.00 Price from: £95.00
- Castelli Aero Pro W Jersey FZWas: £110.00 Price from: £110.00