Castelli Gabba 2 W
YES, IT'S THE REAL GABBA
With all the Gabba copies out there, it's amazing how many pros still buy the real Gabba. This is the third generation of the garment that launched an entirely new category, what some magazines are trying to call the "rain jersey" but the pros just call the Gabba. We've slightly tweaked the fit and improved the drop tail and pockets, but otherwise we've kept with the winning formula of warmth, breathability and water repellency. The Women's Gabba is technically identical to the pro's favorite, with adjustments made for fit and logoing.
Fully aero, fully breathable and fully protected
GoreÂ® WindstopperÂ® X-Lite Plus fabric for lightweight total wind protection with water-repellent finish
Nano Flex fabric insert under arms
Storm-flap construction with reflective logo at back protects from wheel spray
Silicone gripper at waist prevents ride-up
Full-length YKKÂ® VislonÂ® zipper with wind flap
3 rear pockets with laser-cut drain holes
Weight: 250g (Small)
Castelli can trace its roots back to 1876 when Vittore Gianni founded his fine tailoring business. Through the years they have clothed both AC Milan and Juventus football teams and the Milan Ballet among others.
The iconic scorpion logo is a badge of quality and any product bearing the logo will have undergone a thorough R & D process. It will have been tested by some of the best riders in the world. Indeed, sponsorship of professional riders has been a company policy for decades and results in many garments becoming available to the public relatively quickly after appearing on the pros.
Castelli have been an innovator of cycling clothing over the years with many firsts which are now commonplace. Coloured shorts are just one example, right the way up to the latest Gabba foul weather gear and San Remo speedsuits.
More from this brand
- Castelli Squadra VestWas: £40.00 Price from: £40.00
- Castelli Tempesta 3/4 PantWas: £190.00 Price from: £190.00
- Castelli Head ThingyWas: £19.00 Price from: £19.00
- Castelli Perfetto Light WWas: £140.00 Price from: £140.00
- Castelli Tabula Rasa Jersey FZWas: £80.00 Price from: £80.00
- Castelli Millerighe ShortWas: £85.00 Price from: £85.00
- Castelli Nanoflex+ ArmwarmerWas: £35.00 Price from: £35.00
- Castelli Emergency W JacketWas: £125.00 Price from: £125.00
- Castelli Milano Track JacketWas: £95.00 Price from: £95.00
- Castelli Aero Pro W Jersey FZWas: £110.00 Price from: £110.00