Castelli Diluvio 2 All-Road Shoecover
Thanks to the open construction under the foot, this bootie can be used with road or MTB shoes so you can cover all your cold-weather rides. The seams are sealed like on a wetsuit, and Castelli have even finished the top edge to help prevent water from coming into the bootie. Reflective details on the back help make this the do-it-all bootie.
Castelli can trace its roots back to 1876 when Vittore Gianni founded his fine tailoring business. Through the years they have clothed both AC Milan and Juventus football teams and the Milan Ballet among others.
The iconic scorpion logo is a badge of quality and any product bearing the logo will have undergone a thorough R & D process. It will have been tested by some of the best riders in the world. Indeed, sponsorship of professional riders has been a company policy for decades and results in many garments becoming available to the public relatively quickly after appearing on the pros.
Castelli have been an innovator of cycling clothing over the years with many firsts which are now commonplace. Coloured shorts are just one example, right the way up to the latest Gabba foul weather gear and San Remo speedsuits.
More from this brand
- Castelli Squadra VestWas: £40.00 Price from: £40.00
- Castelli Invisibile SockWas: £12.00 Price from: £12.00
- Castelli Gabba 2 WWas: £160.00 Price from: £160.00
- Castelli Pro Fit Light Rain JacketWas: £175.00 Price from: £175.00
- Castelli Free Kit 13 SockWas: £16.00 Price from: £16.00
- Castelli Thermoflex ArmwarmerWas: £30.00 Price from: £30.00
- Castelli Vista ShortWas: £70.00 Price from: £70.00
- Castelli Prologo VI JerseyWas: £85.00 Price from: £85.00
- Castelli Alta W SockWas: £15.00 Price from: £15.00
- Castelli Perfetto Long SleeveWas: £180.00 Price from: £180.00