Castelli Climber's W Sock
Climber's W Sock
- MerylÂ® Skinlife antibacterial yarns
- Lightweight construction to keep foot cool
- Midfoot support band
- Compression cuff keeps sock in place
Castelli can trace its roots back to 1876 when Vittore Gianni founded his fine tailoring business. Through the years they have clothed both AC Milan and Juventus football teams and the Milan Ballet among others.
The iconic scorpion logo is a badge of quality and any product bearing the logo will have undergone a thorough R & D process. It will have been tested by some of the best riders in the world. Indeed, sponsorship of professional riders has been a company policy for decades and results in many garments becoming available to the public relatively quickly after appearing on the pros.
Castelli have been an innovator of cycling clothing over the years with many firsts which are now commonplace. Coloured shorts are just one example, right the way up to the latest Gabba foul weather gear and San Remo speedsuits.
More from this brand
- Castelli Squadra VestWas: £40.00 Price from: £40.00
- Castelli Superleggera W VestWas: £80.00 Price from: £80.00
- Castelli Core 2 TopWas: £55.00 Price from: £55.00
- Castelli Fast Feet TT ShoecoverWas: £45.00 Price from: £45.00
- Castelli Summer SkullcapWas: £18.00 Price from: £18.00
- Castelli Core Mesh 3 SleevelessWas: £35.00 Price from: £35.00
- Castelli A/C Cycling CapWas: £22.00 Price from: £22.00
- Castelli Climber's 2.0 Jersey FZWas: £85.00 Price from: £85.00
- Castelli Pro Mesh 2 W SleevelessWas: £55.00 Price from: £55.00
- Castelli Perfetto Light 2Was: £140.00 Price from: £140.00