Castelli Climber's 2.0 Jersey FZ
The Climber's 2 is it a lightweight jersey that's aero or an aero jersey that's lightweight?
- Strada Pro 3D fabric on back provides support to pockets and UPF 16 protection
- 75 g/m2 Flusso 3D fabric on front and shoulders keeps the jersey light and dry
- Full-length lightweight front zipper
- Mesh raw-edge arm grippers
- 3 rear pockets
- Pattern from Aero Race 5.1 Jersey makes it aero
- Reflective heat-transfer viz strips
Castelli can trace its roots back to 1876 when Vittore Gianni founded his fine tailoring business. Through the years they have clothed both AC Milan and Juventus football teams and the Milan Ballet among others.
The iconic scorpion logo is a badge of quality and any product bearing the logo will have undergone a thorough R & D process. It will have been tested by some of the best riders in the world. Indeed, sponsorship of professional riders has been a company policy for decades and results in many garments becoming available to the public relatively quickly after appearing on the pros.
Castelli have been an innovator of cycling clothing over the years with many firsts which are now commonplace. Coloured shorts are just one example, right the way up to the latest Gabba foul weather gear and San Remo speedsuits.
More from this brand
- Castelli Perfetto VestWas: £110.00 Price from: £110.00
- Castelli Squadra VestWas: £40.00 Price from: £40.00
- Castelli Sanremo 4.0 Speed SuitWas: £240.00 Price from: £240.00
- Castelli Ventata Jersey FZWas: £80.00 Price from: £80.00
- Castelli Volo BibshortWas: £95.00 Price from: £95.00
- Castelli Aero Race 4.1 Solid Jersey FZWas: £95.00 Price from: £95.00
- Castelli Pro Issue W Short SleeveWas: £38.00 Price from: £38.00
- Castelli Arenberg Gel 2 GloveWas: £38.00 Price from: £38.00
- Castelli Rosa Corsa 2 SockWas: £15.00 Price from: £15.00
- Castelli UPF 50+Light Arm SleevesWas: £25.00 Price from: £25.00