Book a Service
Please call the shop on 0117 9293500 or pop in store to book your bike in for service or repair.
Don't know what you need? See our servicing and repair menu below:
Service 1 - £45 or HALF PRICE*
- check both wheel hubs
- check wheels are straight
- check tyres for wear
- reinflate tyres to appropriate pressure
Crank, pedals & gears
- check wear on chainset, chain and rear cassette
- lubricate chain and derailleurs as necessary
- check and set gears
- align brakes for improved efficiency
- check brake cables and adjust if necessary
Check torque of nuts and bolts across bike
Service 2 - £80 or HALF PRICE*
All elements of Service 1 plus more love to your drive train
- cranks (pedal arms)
- cassette (rear sprockets)
- front and rear gear derailleurs
- Degrease all parts using solvent free eco-friendly process
- Service (remove, clean, regrease) Bottom Bracket (or include fitting labour if replacement part needed)
- Clean frame with high quality, material specific cleaner
- lubricate and refit all freshly cleaned drivetrain parts
- adjust hubs where necessary
Includes fitting labour for any drivetrain component or brake pads needed purchased from us.
Service 3 - £125
All elements of Services 1 and 2, plus:
- Headset stripped, thoroughly cleaned, regreased with new ball bearings and refitted (or include cartridge bearing fit labour if needed)
- Cup and cone hubs stripped, cleaned, regreased with new ball bearings and refitted (or include fitting labour for cartridge bearings if needed)
- Thorough wheel true/retensionandclean on both wheels including spoke fitting where needed
Includes fitting labour on any new component purchased from us during service.
† Full suspension swingarm/pivot bearing strip and rebuild extra - Call forinfo
Call 0117 9293500 or drop in store to book
Add any of these deals to highlighted services...
- Full set of Shimano stainless cables and SP41 housing, ferrules and crimps, fitted for only £30!
- Free fitting on Shimano brakes purchased from us with Service 2 or 3
- Please ensure your bike is here by 10:30 am on the booked day of service. Our workshop is very busy and we will have to give your slot away if the bike isn't here on time! If you need to arrange a different drop off time, please let us know and we'll try to accommodate your needs.
- Dirty bikes may incur extra service costs.
- Bikes that qualify for lifetime free servicing / half price servicing are issued a with service manual. This must be presented with the bike on the day of service. Over the life of your bike the service manual will become filled with valuable information which can help your mechanic with any issues, take good care of it! Replacement books are available at a charge of £5
- Any parts fitted during a service will incur additional labour charges unless otherwise stated.
Available individually or as extras during a service
All prices are starting prices and exclude parts unless otherwise stated
Miscellaneous Parts Fitting
If the job you require is not listed, please feel free to call us for an estimate!
* Terms and conditions for offer
- Workshop promotions available for a limited time only
- Subject to availability